Couldnt change my Name causing i couldnt withdraw the money to bank account

IrzaFS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was wondering to know how to change the name in paypal. i couldnt change my name in setting and no submit button after attach my Identity. This is make my transaction got cancelled by My bank account. Name of paypal account must be same as my bank account. i dont want to pay again IDR 50k for return transaction from bank to paypal. 

Any idea for this. coz i need to withdraw the money asap.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

IrzaFS
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thanks for advice, unfortunately it doesnt work. I have attach my ID however there is no upload button after i attach my ID for request change name. Any idea to solve this.
Login to Me Too

IrzaFS
Contributor
Contributor

When I select option 2 - update my name, there is no submit button for the attached file. How could i change my name if there is no submit button.

Second Option. this website told me to send email to 

PayPal, Inc.

Attn: PayPal Name Change

<removed>

But they didnt mentioned their Email. so frustated right now with this paypal. I need to transfer the money to my bank.

anyone in this community site please help me to settle this asap.

Login to Me Too

brichase06
Contributor
Contributor

@IrzaFS 

I've been having this problem too after trying to update my name after getting married. I upload the document then see no Submit button. I think I figured it out:

- Upload each file required separately (or Upload twice if your 2 docs are on the same file)- Go to Choose File, Select your document then go to Choose File again and select 2nd document and then the Submit button comes up. (Upload a 3rd time if 3 documents are required)

- Click the check box to change name then click Submit and a confirmation page comes up.

I had my 2 documents required on 1 file (Updated ID and Marriage License) So I would upload it and there was no submit button, So I just uploaded it twice.

Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.