Costumer support [Downgrading account]

XimiZ
Contributor
Contributor

so it's been almost 2 weeks now where i am unable to reach costumer support, emailing doesn't work, facebook tells me to write my email and question and it keeps looping the same question,calling them pass code doesn't work and resolution center asks me to contact them, what am i supposed to do to reach any papal costumer service that can help me downgrade my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

XimiZ
Contributor
Contributor

i sadly have money on this account and it takes 1 month for money to be recieved + 1 more month for auto withdrawal, so i would have to stop all of my transactions for 2 months to do so?

@kernowlass wrote:

@XimiZ

If you can't contact them to downgrade then is it possible to just close your business account and then open a personal account?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@XimiZ

If you can't contact them to downgrade then is it possible to just close your business account and then open a personal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

XimiZ
Contributor
Contributor

i sadly have money on this account and it takes 1 month for money to be recieved + 1 more month for auto withdrawal, so i would have to stop all of my transactions for 2 months to do so?

@kernowlass wrote:

@XimiZ

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.