Cookies

Gloobey
Contributor
Contributor

I continually get a pop up that asks me to accept cookies and even though I click accept it won't go away. It's driving me crazy... Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

AngelBarracks
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, and ever since this pop-up it keeps telling me my password is incorrect, I have to change it every few days..

No other website that uses cookies does this.

Login to Me Too

AngelBarracks
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently on a chat with PP and the first response about the cookies problem when logging into the PayPal site is that it must be something my end due to me logging into a third party site?!

How is paypal.com a third party site and not the actual paypal site?

Login to Me Too

Anativeron
Contributor
Contributor
Any solutions? Same problem here
Login to Me Too

AngelBarracks
Contributor
Contributor

I have given up trying to solve it after they said it was my own doing.
Poor customer service..

Login to Me Too

Anativeron
Contributor
Contributor

my payment usually is in GBP, but this month was in euros and this cookies happened.

Dont know if this is related.

Login to Me Too

Meonia
Contributor
Contributor

This is most definitely a Paypal problem. I've just built a new pc and the cookies message still constantly pops up. I'm also a web designer so know how cookies work and are coded. Someone in the Paypal web support/design team has messed something up with setting cookie expirations. This is very easy to fix but if they won't acknowledge the problem it'll never get done! Very frustrating|

Login to Me Too

marcparnes
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem when using Chrome, every login requires responding to the cookie popup. I just tried multiple logins using Edge and after the initial agreeing to cookies, it didn't ask again. Must be something in Chrome. I have the settings right so that's not it???

Marc

Login to Me Too

zazzy
Contributor
Contributor

This has been happening since APRIL 2020!

Every time I log in, check out, even before I

even log in, this stupid pop up is there!

It goes away when I uncheck the 2nd box and submit.

But now it keeps coming back, no matter what I choose!

I am sooooo sick of this and have complained NUMEROUS

times in all these months of aggravation and PayPal does nothing!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.