Contacting a PayPal Agent

sbarnyak52
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get into contact with a paypal agent. My friend and my brother can contact an agent right away when they go to the chat, but every time I try to connect to someone in the chat, it never connects me to someone. I need someone from PayPal to connect with for questions about my account. There is a transaction on there that is fraudulent, but doesn't appear that way. 

PayPal not having agents working at home on the phones is super disappointing. This has been a brutal experience. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

K-4
New Community Member

I am having the same problem!  I submitted a message yesterday around 3pm regarding a possible fraudulent charge and it's now been over 24 hours and I've heard nothing!  I don't know anyone else who has tried to contact them, but I'm entirely frustrated that I'm not able to.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sbarnyak52 

Did your friend and brother access the live chat early in the day and during business hours? Maybe try that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sbarnyak52
Contributor
Contributor

We have contacted them all at the same time, morning, afternoon and at night and each time the others get connected and I don't. There has to be someone at PayPal to talk to. This is outrageous. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.