Constant message of looking out for you

majordisaster
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been getting this message constantly every time I log in to my account I have reset my password 4 times and even phoned them hopping for a resolve but only got prerecorded messages asking me do what I have already done only to find the next time I log in or try to the same message appears and we continue to go round in circles,I have just about given up and hope someone out there can set me straight

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@majordisaster

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

When you get through don't select any options, just stay quiet OR say Agent a few times to get through more quickly.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@majordisaster

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options, just stay quiet OR say Agent a few times to get through more quickly.

OR

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

majordisaster
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your info on my problem tried facebook only to get "You need to phone Customer Services"just got off the phone and a very helpful young lady sorted out the problem for me,so thanks once again

@kernowlass wrote:

@majordisaster

OR

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.