Confusion

August10
Contributor
Contributor

I am an old lady who sells now and then on Ebay, I say old because sometimes I may not understand things in this new tech world.  Ebay charges me on an invoice each month when I sell.  However, today I noticed Paypal had debited my account with £11.50. I states, pre approved payment, by whom? for what? It also has a number beside thi[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  My last invoice from Ebay was £0, nothing and I have not sold since. Can anyone tell this poor old soul how to find out why I have been charged?  Please, I would be so very grateful.  I know you are all busy, but I really am confused.  Thanks in anticipation.  _- Helena

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @August10,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding the preapproved payment. I would advise reaching out to the merchant to find more information regarding the charge. If you still don't recognize or approve of the transaction, you can dispute the charge through your PayPal account. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.