Confirming email to view shipping label?

Marestrickhouse
New Community Member
Hi there, I’m trying to confirm my email address and PayPal to verify it. I need to print a shipping label for an item of clothing I sold on the clothing app called Depop. It won’t let me view the shipping label to print unless I confirm my email, which I already did. It still won’t let me view it and every time I click view shipping label it just brings up a message about the coronavirus. How do I verify my email? Is there anything else I can do to view the shipping label my confirming something on PayPal? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Marestrickhouse. Hope all is well. Here are steps on how to confirm your email. Go to profileicon Settings. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process. Please see helpful link. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-email-address-faq1485?app=searchAuto... Have a blessed day
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.