Confirming credit card and code sent thru CC billing statement not accepted

OhmySaintz
New Community Member
I dont understand how to go about in confirming credit card. I've been charged the initial Php100 already on aug27th posted on my cc statement 28thaug. (PayPal email said it would take a while before my card shows the minimal amount theyll charge my card. Dated 11thaug) So upon logging in on my paypal account today 31st aug, I was asked to confirm my credit card, but it prompted me to the same instruction on asking for a code that will get me charged (again), so where do I use the code I got (sent via credit card billing statement) from paypal costing me 100php ???? I tried to input that code , and paypal said, pls check the 4digit code and try again. Did it once again after checking, still d same message and I was left with 1 last attempt (so I decided not to put in d code 1last time.) Now I need you guys to help me out. Can I contact them PayPal directly by mail,or have someone from their customer service to call me ???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.