Confirming Mobile number

temp20191107a
Contributor
Contributor

So I spoke with an agent the other day with regards to confirming my mobile number, as every time I do it within the app or website I get an error message "Unable to complete your request please try later" this has been going on for quite a while.

So what happens next is not funny but really sad...The PayPal agent tells me that my mobile number is connected to another PayPal account and as I attempt to inform her that PayPal account is mine which you have closed down instead talks over me and says that my number is being used by another person and that I should get in touch with my mobile phone company to sort it out. 

I then went on to explain for the second time that the account she is reffering to is mine but no instead she went on to inform me that it is not PayPals fault but my mobile phone company.

Now at this point my voice is raised "Please just listen that account is mine, look at the name" She replies "no the number is attached to another account". 

You stupid f*****g cow and I hung up

What is wrong with these people are they really this dumb?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.