Confirming Email Address Difficulty

jmateov_
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal Community,

My name is John <Removed>, I have recently released my website for my clothing brand. However, I use Paypal as one of my payment methods. I am having difficulty confirming my email address and to receive my funds. Any help and guidance are much appreciated as I have been struggling with this for a few days. This is very urgent as my website is still on hold. I am have tried to contact Paypal directly however it keeps on directing me towards resetting my password. But when I reset my password and clicked the link sent on my email, I always have difficulty logging in. With the error message: 'We're sorry. We're unable to complete your request. Please try again later.' It's really frustrating, can't even talk to a real human being trying to contact Paypal.

Many thanks,

John <Removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @jmateov_,

Oh no! That definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can assist with the login difficulty. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jmateov_
Contributor
Contributor

Yes thank you very much!

I have now resolved the issue by contacting help through call.

Many thanks,

John <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.