Confirmation

geldregen
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so, I had normal access to paypal due today late, I just stopped getting code from a phone number and now there send message dosent exits, only have us call you and use paypal app, when i go to have us call you it says problem, and only let me use use paypal app to confirm, i have paypal app but nothing happens, i dont get notifications i dont see anything in app to confirm, i tried installing and unistalling so can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @geldregen 

Thanks for your query, if you are no longer receiving SMS Login Authentication Codes or Email 2 Step Codes then I would only presume that there has either been a breach in your account or there is an issue with the information on your account however that is unlikely as you said it was working earlier today.

I would advise you to check for emails from PayPal regarding this to see if there has been any notified account updates on the actual account itself, the next step I would advise is to contact PayPal Security Team either via live chat or phone support.

Thanks

Harley

If you found this helpful, give me a kudo!

Login to Me Too

geldregen
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't got any mail

Login to Me Too

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @geldregen 

Hmm, there could be many things that could be the reason why this is. I would suggest contacting PayPal first thing when they open in the morning which the live chat is around 8:30 AM I presume.

I am extremely sorry I couldn't help further 😞

Thanks

Harley

Login to Me Too

geldregen
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using this acc on forum, and its working on phone, but I get this, Where I need to click in app to confirm I don't get anythingScreenshot_3.png

Login to Me Too

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @geldregen 

You would have only received this option if you have logged into PayPal elsewhere on a different mobile/tablet device otherwise you wouldn't have got this notification, if its available use phone verification 🙂 

Thanks

Harley

Login to Me Too

geldregen
Contributor
Contributor

I am logged, I tried mothers phone and also nothing, Idk where to confirm there is no tutorial on the internet. Screenshot_4.png

Login to Me Too

geldregen
Contributor
Contributor

Now I got tons of codes on number, but I still have just one option on site

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.