SOLVED
Contributor

Confirmation code

I am not receiving a text message with confirmation code re: cell number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Confirmation code

Hi @Sam259,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the SMS message for confirming your mobile number. Please check with your phone service carrier to find out if you're blocking any entire types of messages. If you are, that may be the culprit. If you aren't and the messages aren't coming through, you may have blocked the number on your phone itself. The phone carrier support may be able to help you navigate on your phone to check that.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@Sam259 

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/FAQ3044

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

Hi @Sam259,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the SMS message for confirming your mobile number. Please check with your phone service carrier to find out if you're blocking any entire types of messages. If you are, that may be the culprit. If you aren't and the messages aren't coming through, you may have blocked the number on your phone itself. The phone carrier support may be able to help you navigate on your phone to check that.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.