Confirm your information

Sreeraj
Contributor
Contributor
I have an international payment to receive. Got a mail which says " Confirm your information to receive the payment " . I have checked my PayPal app notification. There is one says " Confirm your information ". But when I click on that it shows some error. I tried it through the website. But there is no such notification in the website notification center. Then how should I complete the process..???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello. @Sreeraj. I'm sorry to hear there's been any difficulty responding to a request for information. In this situation, it will be necessary for you to contact Customer Service so a proper request for review can be submitted. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that causes.

To do that, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern. You will see the available options to communicate securely with Customer Service once you work through/click on the links/prompts on the following pages. Be sure to review each page all the way to the bottom to see all the prompts/links.

Alternately, you may send a Facebook Private Message to reach Customer Service (https://www.facebook.com/paypalin) or you may send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.