Confirm my Info

Heyjude1724
Contributor
Contributor

I have a message in my notifications constantly to “Confirm my Info.”  I push that button and I get a screen that says I’m “Done.”  Every time I log on this pops up on my page. It will not go away. I’ve been on the phone with PayPal twice today. The second call I waited 1/2 hr for someone to answer and gave up. Neither of the Reps I talked to had any idea what I was talking about yet i found the problem in the Community.  Is anyone reading about these issues? One Rep told me Safari would not work so I download Chrome and had the same results. I need to know if my account is really Confirmed and I want this to go away. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Heyjude1724 wrote:

I have a message in my notifications constantly to “Confirm my Info.”  I push that button and I get a screen that says I’m “Done.”  Every time I log on this pops up on my page. It will not go away. I’ve been on the phone with PayPal twice today. The second call I waited 1/2 hr for someone to answer and gave up. Neither of the Reps I talked to had any idea what I was talking about yet i found the problem in the Community.  Is anyone reading about these issues? One Rep told me Safari would not work so I download Chrome and had the same results. I need to know if my account is really Confirmed and I want this to go away. 

Did you try clearing your browser cache and restarting device?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.