Confirm email address not working

Biff7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I just set up a new business account for a small charity. When I try to confirm the email address I keep getting the same issue.

I request a link.

I go to my email account, I open the sent link and click the 'Conform your email' button.

I get redirected and sign in as requested but the email still remains unconfirmed??

I tried adding a second email and had the same issue. Both remain unconfirmed.

I can't confirm the charity without confirming the email so stuck between a rock and a hard place!! 🙂

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

Biff

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sean

Hi @Biff7, Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble confirming your email address. Please see this link on how to confirm your email How do I confirm my email address?. If you are still having trouble confirming your email address, you can call us in PayPal and we can help confirm your email address for you. If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website, you can click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Then, from here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, and 'Login Problems', on the next page, you will see a 'Message Us’ or ‘Call Us’ option. I hope this helps. - Sean

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

PayPal_Sean

Hi @Biff7, Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble confirming your email address. Please see this link on how to confirm your email How do I confirm my email address?. If you are still having trouble confirming your email address, you can call us in PayPal and we can help confirm your email address for you. If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website, you can click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Then, from here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, and 'Login Problems', on the next page, you will see a 'Message Us’ or ‘Call Us’ option. I hope this helps. - Sean

Login to Me Too

Biff7
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!! Quick message to the help team directly and they had my email confirmed within 5 minutes!
Login to Me Too

edelevans
Contributor
Contributor
exact reason i’m on here ive been nearly an hour an a half at it now and nothing has worked be greatly appreciated it someone can help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edelevans 

Contact customer services as the moderator has already advised?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bogger101
New Community Member

I am getting the same problem. very fustrating. I have received money but I cannot see it on my account until my email is confirmed. Yet the confirm email links just do not work. Seems to be a bug in the Paypal system. I cannot ring them out of hours. Any advice? 

Login to Me Too

Biff7
Contributor
Contributor
Got sorted with the following by sending a message, had me confirmed within 5 minutes; If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website, you can click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Then, from here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, and 'Login Problems', on the next page, you will see a 'Message Us’ or ‘Call Us’ option. Hope you get sorted!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.