Confirm address?

Spunout

I can't post on eBay because I get a prompt to add an address, which is already there. Both email & physical. There's no place for street address. How do I fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is it specifically asking you for a "confirmed address"? That would be the address that matches the billing address on a file with a credit card.

So in PayPal you would have your credit card linked, so they can see the address hooked up to that card. If the shipping address that you're using matches that address, it would be "confirmed" and should be accepted (if I'm understanding your issue correctly.)
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is it specifically asking you for a "confirmed address"? That would be the address that matches the billing address on a file with a credit card.

So in PayPal you would have your credit card linked, so they can see the address hooked up to that card. If the shipping address that you're using matches that address, it would be "confirmed" and should be accepted (if I'm understanding your issue correctly.)
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.