Confirm Mobile Number (PH)

cruzAldrinS
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to confirm my mobile number. When add a new phone number via mobile app, it only requires the 10 digit mobile number. So I add only my ten digit number instead of <removed>. Then when I try to confirm it, the says that it will be confirm via text message and it show the number where to send,  <removed> then i'll hit the send code button. Unfortunately, I can't receive any confirmation text. I try to check my newly added phone number via web app and it shows <removed>. I think this is the reason why I can't receive any confirmation text. I'll try to update it via web app but there is no send confirmation button there that's. I try to send it via mobile app. Then when I'm in the mobile app and try to send the confirmation code, the app send an error message that the number is not valid. I really need to update my mobile number. Does anyone can help me to get through with this? 

For those who I tagged that is not PayPal support, sorry

@PayPal_EJ 

@PayPal_Jo 

@PayPal_BJ 

@PayPal_Jae 

@PayPal_Roy 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.