Close business account and open new business account

ameliaach
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how do I close a business account, and open a new business account without closing my personal account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ameliaach,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! If you already have a Business account open, you can find the option to close your account in the following Help Center article: 

How do I close my PayPal account?

However, you would normally not need to close your account if you would like to open a new account unless you are changing your registration country. If you need to update your business information, you can find how to do so here: How do I view or edit my account information?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ameliaach
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Jon, Thanks for your reply, if I close the account will this also close my personal account? The option to close seems to be for both?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@ameliaach,

If you close one account, the other would still remain open. Just make sure you're logged into the correct account you wish to close.

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.