Close account help

Dcruze
New Community Member

I'm trying to close my account but don't have the close account button under settings. Any idea how to close?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Dcruze, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sometimes it does have to do with browser we recommend you use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. You can also try to delete cache and cookies. If you experience the same situation with a different browser, I would suggest to reach out to our customer service for phone assistance. Kindly click on the words " Help / Contact " at the bottom of the PayPal page and use the phone option in the blue band at the top or very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.