Charity Trustees

Ethel17
Contributor
Contributor

All I want to do is remove two old Trustees from our account so that the account can be verified and we can go ahead and set up  online payments from our Website.

I have all the details of the new Trustees put on the page but I cannot remove the old ones.

Customer services told me that they would send me a form to complete to remove the old Trustees.  They sent me a form to add new Trustees.  This was not helpful.

The Edit function does not allow you to delete old members.... why?  And if you don't have the details of the old Trustees, the account cannot go live.  Catch 22!

Can anyone help!!?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Pusscat
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problem and the wretched program won't even let me close the account so that I can open a new one.  I've been going round in circles for months and I'm desperate.  There are no telephone numbers and no contact details so that you can talk/write to a human being.  The only way to communicate is through the Message Centre which is nigh on useless unless you have a very simple problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.