Changing phone on account.

Marshall847
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal still has old phone on account I try to change but they send a validate code to the old phone number which j no longer have. Can anyone

assist..?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Marshall847 wrote:

PayPal still has old phone on account I try to change but they send a validate code to the old phone number which j no longer have. Can anyone

assist..?

Hi @Marshall847,

Please click here to visit your account details. Where the phone number section is, there should be a black + symbol. After you have clicked the + button, another menu should appear.

Select the phone type (home, work or mobile) and then enter the new number. Once processed, the new number will appear on your list in the account details section. Click the confirm button next to it, to send out a validation code for verification.

Once the verification has completed, select the remove button next to the old number. This is the last step and has now replaced your old phone number with the new one.

You will need to set the new phone number as primary, before the old one can be removed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.