Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing name (just adding)


Changing name (just adding)

Hi guys,
So I want to change my legal name to match my bank card because I had only placed half my name on there.


It says I need to give my ID AND Marriage certificate/Certificate of divorce/Deed poll

but I have no access to these secondary documents as I'm married or divorced or have a deed poll thing.