Changing a password

Accacyn5v6
Contributor
Contributor
Hello when i change a password and confirm on my email address, after i loging in ans see issue that (sorry we cant let you logg in.. What the problemm?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Accacyn5v6,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to log in after changing the password and after confirming the email address. If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to access your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser to access your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, I would recommend you to reach out to contact our customer support team through the options available on our website for further assistance.

I hope this helps. 
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Accacyn5v6
Contributor
Contributor
I still have a message after im trting to log in :sorry we couldnt confirm that its you..
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Accacyn5v6

Thank you for reaching back out to me. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.