Changing Paypal Account Type

MrFade
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I trust you are all well. 

A while ago, I upgraded my account to business without fully understanding the limitations etc etc.

My (business)  account has now reached its limit and is requesting me to upload personal information such as ID or Driver's etc. I can do that

the issues is that it's now asking for registered business docs that, I do not have.

All in all I was wondering if it's possible to downgrade my account back to personal and such remove the limits ?

Thanks!

P.S I have emailed the paypal help page about 3 days ago still no response, I wrote another email to them just before making this post so fingers crossed. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrFade 

To downgrade, must contact customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MrFade
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply mate - I tried calling that help number but for some reason it says it doesn't exist anymore perhaps it's because I am from South Africa ?

Login to Me Too

MrFade
Contributor
Contributor

Just trying to bump this topic as I still haven't gotten a reply from paypal... And still can't touch the money in my account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrFade 

You have already been advised to contact CUSTOMER SERVICES we can't do anything for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MrFade
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I am aware, but you are misunderstanding.

I cannot call Paypal as I do not have a means of calling internationally - Furthermore I've written now 4 emails to Paypal with regards to my issue I am still yet to receive a response.

I am simply asking if there is any other way to get a hold of them?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrFade 

Yes @sharpiemarker  gave you another 2 options !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.