cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone# during covid

Highlighted
Contributor

Change phone# during covid

I am in the United States and I lost my job because of covid-19 . With that I also lost my phone and phone number. When I go to login, even though I have the password, it asks me to verify with my phone number and a text. I don't have the phone anymore or the phone number so I cannot do that. That means I cannot login. I went back and forth with the computer system and they keep telling me to login to change my phone number but I can't log in! I used to be able to use my questions to login but it won't let me do that anymore. The only choice its giving me is to send a text to my phone number that I don't have anymore. I've been trying for months to get through to PayPal and talk to a person but that doesn't work. I just say agent over and over again and it still says we cannot help you. I tried everything to get through to a human and it doesn't work. I know when I email for help it's the robot because it keeps telling me the same thing over and over. Is there any way to get through to a person email text or phone right now?