Change address

tmccar
Contributor
Contributor

When I create a packing slip to send an item I've sold, my address is wrong.

I've just spent at least a half hour trying to change my address, but I cannot see where to do so. If i try to remove the address, it says that I need to go to the "My Money" tab in Settings and remove it from my cards.

(There's no "My Money" tab in Settings, just "Your Profile" and "Account Settings"

I checked my card details and I only see one card, which does not have this address. Where is it getting the wrong address from, and how do I cnage it?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

tmccar
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, now I have this screen:

c2.JPG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tmccar,

I'm sorry for the frustration you've experienced. Please let me know if these steps help. I'm looking through a US Business account, but they may be the same:

Click the gear in the upper right, then click Account Settings.

Click Business information, then click Update next to the Business Information option that comes up.

Click Edit at the top of the page.

If those steps are not what you're seeing in your account, please reach out to customer service for further assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this resolves the situation!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tmccar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia

That address is ok, but it's not the address that appears on my packing slips

Regards - Tom

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tmccar,

All apologies! I was mistaken about the path for changing the information. I did a little more research. Tell me if you see this path:

Click the gear and then click Account Settings.

Click Shipping.

Click Shipping Preferences

Click change near Ship from.

I'm hoping the same path is available on an account from Ireland, but there are some differences between the interfaces in different countries, so if it doesn't show up exactly that way and you can't find similar verbiage in your account to lead you there, please do reach out to customer service for more specific assistance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tmccar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia

Under Shipping, I only have the option "shipping calculations"

Regards - Tom

Login to Me Too

BL-TN
New Community Member

It's a problem with PayPal's system. I've been on the phone 3 times in the last week. Every order I place uses my old address even though it's changed in PayPal and on everything in the Wallet for months. PayPal has it cached and keeps passing it to all vendors. They refuse to acknowledge the issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.