Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Buisness Account To Personal

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Change Buisness Account To Personal

Hello PayPal Team I want to change my account tgpe from Buisness to Personal. I made it buisness account by mistake. Kindly help me to get out of this situation. Thanks Manu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Change Buisness Account To Personal

@yoyotechnicals

You can call PayPal Customer Service and we will help you change your account from a Business to a Premier account. Here's how:

1. Click Help at the top of the page.
  2. Click Call Customer Support.

You can also send us an email with your request to change your account type. Here’s how:

2. Click Message Center.

You must log in to your account to make the request since that is more secure. Please be sure to include all the details of the account type change in your email. We will contact you once the account type is changed.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
1 REPLY
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Change Buisness Account To Personal

@yoyotechnicals

You can call PayPal Customer Service and we will help you change your account from a Business to a Premier account. Here's how:

2. Click Call Customer Support.

You can also send us an email with your request to change your account type. Here’s how:

2. Click Message Center.

You must log in to your account to make the request since that is more secure. Please be sure to include all the details of the account type change in your email. We will contact you once the account type is changed.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.