Cash a Check Unable to Verify Identity

thuliucq
New Community Member

I was trying to cash a check that was a refund from Verizon but when I tap on cash a check, before it used to let me in and take pictures but only 2 times did it allow me to choose the speed and after that it would just say failure. Now, whenever I choose cash a check, it just tells me that Paypal is failing to verify my identity, even after linking a bank, providing ID and SSN. 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Sphife904
Contributor
Contributor

I literally  had the exact same thing happen to me  trying to cash a Verizon refund check. Did you get anything solved? I emailed them so we will see! 

Login to Me Too

icie
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. It verified my identity and then my app timed out. When I logged back in , it said my identity cannot be verified. So frustrating. Contacted Ingo. Will update.
Login to Me Too

Thor666
New Community Member

Did you solve this problem, having similar issues.

Login to Me Too

ExoType
New Community Member
Its frustrating, Ingo couldn't do anything useful through customer service and PayPal tells me to call Ingo for this issue, basically, you cant do anything about this broken problem.
Login to Me Too

Michrob2
New Community Member
I've been having the same problem. Has anyone been able to resolve it?
Login to Me Too

andrewcanwrite
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted Ingo about the problem like PayPal says to but they just sent an email back saying they couldn’t do anything or something along those lines. I haven’t been able to cash any checks because of this problem and it’s been happening for months.
Login to Me Too

ostrichegg
Contributor
Contributor

yeah same problem here except its for my payroll check tryed once and its just failed now locking me out of that service someone with some REAL help reply got stuff to pay for this is sooo annoying!!!

Login to Me Too

xQme
Contributor
Contributor
Ingo app was going to charge $49.50 to cash my uspo money order from me to me, despite saying $5 max charge elsewhere. Without photographing ID at signup, or subsequently, Ingo "failed to verify identity", locked me out.
Login to Me Too

joellambrightjr
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.