Case Resolution

ME-DC
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for my merchandise around March 23, 2020. Never received my package, so I open a case to resolve the issue. Every week the resolution date changes. The merchant has both my money & the item I never received. Why is PayPal more supportive of the merchant & not its customer base? I had this account when it was formerly, Bill Me Later and never experience anything like this. If this is the new customer service , then you can count me out. My new resolution date is now June 9, 2020. If Paypal is the merchants service & my rights as a consumer are not to be respected, than I will use another source.

Respectfully,

ME-DC

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ME-DC
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL REFUNDED MY MONEY, HOWEVER I HAD TO PAY THE VENDOR, BECAUSE THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVED, SHORTLY AFTER.

CASE WAS CLOSED.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Lee218
Contributor
Contributor

Any Resolution? I opened my case about the same time and keep gettin resolution dates. As of today, my current date is 07/16/20. Not sure how that’s supposed to work as today is the 23rd. I just want my money back. Shame on PayPal supporting these scammer companies.

Login to Me Too
Solved

ME-DC
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL REFUNDED MY MONEY, HOWEVER I HAD TO PAY THE VENDOR, BECAUSE THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVED, SHORTLY AFTER.

CASE WAS CLOSED.

Login to Me Too

robtwill
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint on May tenth, I ordered twenty 30 inch cypress trees from Alabama on May 3, 2020. Resolution has been postponed continuously as a China Post tracking number was given. After about 75 days I received a package from China about 6” x 6” with two Chinese corona style face mask. I hope that after 75 days of postponements PayPal will finally do “something” it’s a shame PayPal won’t resolve a problem or act on an obvious fraud until they are called out on To the community. Is it just me or is the resolution center totally non responsive.
Login to Me Too

Sabby12345
Contributor
Contributor
How can i appeal paypals decision on my case since its already close and i cant transfer my money on my bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.