Card problem

Junior0987
Contributor
Contributor
Which an which banks does PayPal work with from jamaica cause I have a (CIBC) Visa debit card I add card to PayPal an verify but I cant add money from my card to PayPal or withdraw from PayPal to card
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Junior0987 

You can't add funds to a paypal balance via a card in your country, but if your card is linked and confirmed then paypal will automatically take the funds from that card for any purchase you make, you do not need to have funds in your balance as a buyer.

Also the ONLY options to withdraw funds in your country are via requesting a check or a U.S bank account (if you have one). The U.S bank account option is because paypal is a U.S company and allows its users with that bank account to link it to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Junior0987 

You can't add funds to a paypal balance via a card in your country, but if your card is linked and confirmed then paypal will automatically take the funds from that card for any purchase you make, you do not need to have funds in your balance as a buyer.

Also the ONLY options to withdraw funds in your country are via requesting a check or a U.S bank account (if you have one). The U.S bank account option is because paypal is a U.S company and allows its users with that bank account to link it to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.