Card declined

Axi10
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , my cards get declined when im trying to add it into my paypal account saying ''Your card has been declined. Please try a different payment method or contact the card issuer '' . Im just trying to pay my subscriptions and games . Wait now it tells me '' Right now , we're not able to complete this transaction'' when im trying to add it . 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Axi10 

I would do as they say and contact your card issuer to ask why they are declining it?

Have you used it before? Have you confirmed it with the 4 digit code? Does the billing address on the card match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Axi10
Contributor
Contributor

the card worked untill today when i removed it by mistake , i wanted to remove my work one , and yea everything matches billing adress from the card matches with the billing adress from paypal, i tried to add my mom credit card and its working , its declining only mine , also paypal is blocking me to do any transcation with any card 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Axi10 

Have you added that card to any paypal accounts at least twice before?

If so then paypal security may well block you from adding it a third time.

If thats not the reason then I would allow at least 72 hours from the time you removed it before trying to add it again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Axi10
Contributor
Contributor

so look , when i realised i removed my main card , i tried to add it back , but it declined me , and i removed my secondary card and readded it and it worked . But still i cant pay with the second one cuz paypal blocks me 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.