Cant login Paypal account

raveenminod
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

i cant able to login to my paypal account.. whe i put my email and the password and hit login the browser says "The page isn't redirecting properly.". asdasdasd.PNG

I try to clear my browsing data with cookies. but the problem is still the same.. can u peaople please help me to fix this?

but i can log with my paypal account with my mobile app.. cant login with my pc every browser says the same error..

Thank You

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @raveenminod,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. It does sound like this is a browser-related issue. If you're still having issues after fully clearing your browsing history, cache & cookies, I would recommend trying another browser or device to try logging in. That should normally do the trick. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @raveenminod,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. It does sound like this is a browser-related issue. If you're still having issues after fully clearing your browsing history, cache & cookies, I would recommend trying another browser or device to try logging in. That should normally do the trick. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Shifaan
New Community Member
Why i cant log in ps4 but can login using broser
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hellp @Shifaan

Thanks for reaching out through the PayPal Community! I am sorry you're running into issues when trying to login through your PS4. It sounds like this could be a connection issue between PS4 and PayPal. Typically, you would need to have an active preapproved payment set up with PS4. You can find more troubleshooting information on this through Playstation's website here

Hope that helps!

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

shortsweensassy
New Community Member

I tried various browsers and had the same problems.  I have to keep creating passwords and it's just getting worse and worse.  It does the try again later and redirecting error and don't match etc driving me nuts!  I have to get in for business!  Pls fix the problem.  It's been going on for a few weeks at least.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.