Cant log in.to android app with pin

Darylflight
New Community Member
I Dont rember my app pin to log into paypal i cant change it.in sercruity sitting on app it just got turn on.or off n when i turn it off it comes back on anyway
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Darylflight,

Thanks for reaching out! Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some speed-bumps logging into your account with your pin there. If you remember your password, you can change your pin after logging into your PayPal account through a desktop / browser experience. You'll find that option after click on options (gear), Security, then "Update" next to Mobile Pin.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

remoteONE
New Community Member

I have the same THREE problems.

Why does PayPal not answer the reports for this issue which has been reported in various posts here and elsewhere.

1. I set up a PIN and it won't let me log in with PIN! ....... USELESS!

So I give up, try to change my PIN ... but where is the option to reset your PIN,

2. There is no function in the App or on the desktop website to change your PIN!. .... USELESS

So I give up again and just set it to login with email and password, which works.

3. Try to turn OFF the "Log in with PIN" function but the setting does not work! It still asks to Log in with PIN!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.