Cant confirm my mobile phone number

BELMIN97
Contributor
Contributor

i clicked to confirm my phone number and then they said they sent a 6-digit code to my number , but i havent recieved any SMS codes

My country is Bosnia and Herzegovina

Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @BELMIN97

I apologize that you are having issue confirming your phone number. If they were able to send the message to your number and you haven't received the text, I would suggest reaching out to your phone provider to see if they are blocking SMS messages from coming through on your end. Since you are not receiving an error message when attempting to send it, there would be no issues on the PayPal end. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

BELMIN97
Contributor
Contributor

i contacted my phone provider and they said  they arent blocking any sms  messages to my phone number and i thats my opinion ,too

i think thats some paypal problem

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi BELMIN97,

I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to assist. Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened on your account over a public forum. 

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.