Cant access to an account and got no help from customer service

saveforst
Contributor
Contributor

My brother account on paypal having problem to login for unknown reason and can't go to the verification steps , i called the customer service since we cant make support email , and after a call for 30 minute internationally the CS agent said she can not help with this problem . The disaster that he got payment from respondent to that email and he can not login to take it. Can any one help to see what we can do and how we can let them call us.

The message we get is  cant confirm its you .

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saveforst

Is your brother logging in from a device or internet connection that PayPal do not recognize?  Try clearing browser cookies, cache, history and restart device. Even turn off and on your wifi connection. Is your brother traveling abroad and trying to access his account? PayPal will sometimes have trouble logging you in because of that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

saveforst
Contributor
Contributor

ok we will try that and thanks 

Login to Me Too

saveforst
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker what if he did not click on the confirmation email when it was sent . I will try your solution but i am just asking because he got a payment to his account so he is trying to login into the paypal account but he can  not because of that message. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.