Cant Withdraw to Local bank And unable to change Name

Zulf2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i have a problem regarding withdrawing my funds from paypal to my local bank, i have failed 3 times already and its been cut a lot, after reading some tips provided it seems my account name should have the same official name i have on my bank, first, i ask if this true or not ? or if theres any way to verify that i can do it or not without sending first so it would not be cut again if it fail ? also i have been trying to change my account name on the personal information, i selected the option, then press continue but it wont do anything, just stuck in that page.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi Zulf2 and welcome, 

When you are adding financial information it would need to be in the same name as you have registered on your PayPal account. It will also have to be correct and match what is registered with your bank. If it is not registered correctly then it may fail and be returned back to your account. In regards to changing your name please search "name change" on our help centre and this will give you the option to upload your name change information. Also keep in mind that we can amend typos in a name or if your name has been legally changed but we cannot do a complete name change on an account. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Zulf2
Contributor
Contributor

First of all thankyou to reply to this issue, i am currently trying to change it, it was actually an incorrect name because i have 1 less surname than i should, i thought this kind of thing wont matter since naming in this world has different rules unlike the first and last name only theres also middlename, the thing is im now trying to add that one surname i should have put before, as you explained, incorrect name only able to correct a typo, will  i be able to fix it by option changing legal name ? i've uploaded the legal documents,hopefully it could be fixed, and normally how long until i get a notification ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.