Cannot successfully verify my PayPal account on Rakuten Affiliate Network

Faieda
Contributor
Contributor

HI everyone!

I cannot successfully verify my PayPal account details on Rakuten Affiliate Network site.

I have checked and verified my PayPal details, all in order.

Any assistance and information is welcomed.

Thanks!

Faieda

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

RogerMazerolle
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m having the same issue, Can you tell me how you resolve this, they want blood from a rock, Identity Thef Maybe ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @RogerMazerolle,

Welcome to our Community!

All you need to do on your PayPal account is to verify it before it is eligible. This usually requires adding and confirming a bank account or credit card on your PayPal account. 

Thanks

Martin 

Login to Me Too

RogerMazerolle
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but I already have a an active PayPal account with a credit card. The chat guy sends me code, and asks me to get it Verified by PayPal , I also tried to setting up a bank account and their system won’t verify give the proper account number and transit number I provide and the chat person says the same thing get your bank to verify, everything I did was correct: I think they’re a bit Scamey on their part, because they Denying that it really their Platform at fault , or the are trying for Identity theft. For this reason I now refuse to have any associated affiliate links from them at all. Thanks Roger <removed>https://yourbubble.blog

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RogerMazerolle,

Thank you for your post. Are you referring to a chat with PayPal, or a chat with the third party site? If the third party site is requesting any personal or financial details, I would suggest that you not provide that information. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RogerMazerolle
Contributor
Contributor

Joshua <removed> (RA Affiliate - Publisher Help Center) Mar 9, 2:02 PM UTC Hi Roger, I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty setting up PayPal. I checked your PayPal account status and and confirm it is unverified. Please note this is the information coming from PayPal's system, not ours. We can only share you this information coming from PayPal. Please share the below information with PayPal support to resolve the issue Best regards, Joshua <removed> Rakuten Affiliate Customer Support UNVERIFIED AccountType : BUSINESS Business Name : Roger <removed>Email Address : Account Id : 6XFSEYS2E4KCE First Name : Roger LastName : <removed> Ack of PayPal Call : SUCCESS Date for Response : 2020-03-09T07:00:54.137-07:00 Build number : adaptiveaccountapiserv-214.0.20200204103033154_20200204103033154 Correlation Id : aef1823964a20

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RogerMazerolle,

It appears that they are not asking you to supply them directly with any information, but they are asking you to complete Verification with your PayPal account. Do you have a bank account linked to your account and confirmed? If that has all been completed, please contact customer service to complete further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RogerMazerolle
Contributor
Contributor
I already have active PayPal account with credit card for long time. And the drop down menu only supports FAQ , you can’t get to the bottom of the issue that way, on PayPal not very good support system, and I already fineness you the details That Rakuten provided, Bad support on both sides here; Just a big headache 🤕 I have no confidence in Rackuten, will have nothing to do with them and don’t need them as affiliate marketing partners, if I only get headaches, and jerk around 🐗
Login to Me Too

RogerMazerolle
Contributor
Contributor
That’s not all, I already have PayPay account with credit card, for a long time.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RogerMazerolle,

It is possible that the card has been declined. If a card is declined, any benefits of having that card on your account, including Verified status. If possible, I would recommend adding and confirming another card or bank to prevent this issue.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.