Cannot submit file for legal name change?

julieann1270
New Community Member

Very frustrated - I am trying to submit documentation for a legal name change. I followed the instructions by going to Settings, selecting "Legal Name Change" and uploaded a single PDF file that is well under the size limitations. However, once the file uploads, I never get an option to "Submit" or send the file... there is no additional button that appears.  Can someone help??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RPP2020
New Community Member

I am having this problem too. I don't understand why there isn't a Submit button! Is there a way around it? It's so maddening!

Login to Me Too

brichase06
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having this problem too after trying to update my name after getting married. I upload the document then see no Submit button. It's been very frustrating but I think I just figured it out 🙂

- Upload 2 files (or Upload twice if 2 docs are on the same file)- Go to Choose File, Select your document then go to Choose File again and select 2nd document and then the Submit button comes up. (Upload a 3rd time if 3 documents are required)

- Click the check box to change name then click Submit and a confirmation page comes up. I had my 2 documents on 1 file (Updated ID and Marriage License) So I would upload it and there was no submit button, So I just uploaded it twice.

Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

SusieMunroe
Oh my goodness, thank you! I have been trying to do this for EVER! Never anyone to talk to from PayPal. I just uploaded 2 of the same picture and a 3rd different picture.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.