Cannot sign up for cash plus account

AaronF1989
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot sign up for cash plus account on app. It sends me in an endless verification loop and never approves me. Absolute garbage!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AaronF1989,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the Cash Plus registration on the app. Please try to complete the process using a browser and see if that does the trick. If it does not, please contact customer service for further assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AaronF1989
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Olivia. I have talked with several reps and none have been able to solve the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app which doesn't affect the outcome. When I try by desktop there is no option to "add cash." I was told my verification process was incomplete so I have supplied additional forms for proof of identification. It just seems that nothing and no one can tell me what is wrong or find a solution to the problem. I just can't understand that I am the only customer who is having this problem. Somebody has to be able to look into my account and see that something is wrong or walk me through some kind of process. I have a file with screenshots of the entire process that I am going through if anyone would care to see if they can figure out what is wrong. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AaronF1989,

I'm so sorry that this is happening. This is something account-specific that would only be able to be addressed by customer service representatives. Have any of the representatives you've spoken with opened a request to the technicians to look into the situation? If not, please reach out again and request that be started, and offer to send the images you have for inclusion in report.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.