Cannot receive phone confirmation code (with possible solution)

slavsan93
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

For a few months now, I have been having an issue confirming my phone number on PayPal.

When I click on "Confirm phone number" in the settings, it says that a verification code has been sent, but the SMS never reaches my phone.

So, I called my local communication provider support to see if there are any possible blocks from their side. They looked into the problem and figured out that PayPal is sending me SMS messages through another global communications enabler, while the preferred company is BICS.

With that being said, I would like to ask dear PayPal support if it would be possible for PayPal to start sending messages to my phone number using the BICS company services?

NOTE: This is not an ad of any kind and I'm not trying to promote that company (BICS) in any way. It's just the possible solution that I have been suggested, so I'd like to give it a try.

This has been suggested by phone communications provider I use in my country (Republic of Moldova).

Please let me know if this would be possible, and if not, what other solution would you suggest?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Slav <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.