Cannot read messages in my paypal account inbox

rlambert114
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  i have a couple messages waiting to be read in my PayPal inbox but when I click to read them, it takes me to a page stating messages are in there for 90 days but it doesn’t bring up my messgages.  Once I got a message to paypal and they sent my answer to the inbox, so, of course I cannot read it.  I tried phoning but the lady I spoke with was clueless and she just said keep trying!  Any suggestions

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Simon421
Contributor
Contributor

December 2020 just the same “ round the houses “ instructions from PayPal on my IPad with all the latest IOS : extremely complicated and very difficult to keep track of any messages during a dispute situation . Miniature panel to type out any message before sending , and can only see the last word you wrote : frankly mind blowing ! In spite of full refund offered - in the end -  by dodgy online seller in China ( trading as Planet Supermarket - extreme caution advised ) ,  I am not prepared to pay for postage back to China from the U.K. to return rubbish items I did not order . My PayPal account will almost certainly be cancelled by me very shortly although I have been a good customer for over 10 years .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.