Cannot login - Authentication

TractorTomHR

Hi,

I’m trying to access my PayPal account and funds but when trying to login am presented with an authentication request. It wants to call my old landline number that’s been disconnected for 3 years and not offering any other way to verify.

I have tried following the support articles which prompts that messaging PayPal is the recommended way to contact. I try to do that but it prompts me to login first. I’ve clicked trouble accessing account which allows me to reset my password (I’ve done that twice, they email me a code) but get stuck on the loop of account authentication to a now defunct landline number. How can I access my account and funds??

I don’t want to call PayPal, as the last time I was charged £49 in calling fees on my mobile phone bill. This is beyond frustrating and really puts me off PayPal!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Horkam
New Community Member

I have the same problem. And I do need a solution pretty fast because I need to pay my bills. For that, I must change my card info. 

How am I going to do this? Help ASAP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.