Cannot locate Message Center. There is no bell icon.

krystalgtan
Contributor
Contributor

Please do not tell me that Paypal will email their response to me directly. They don't. Needs to access via Message Center which is clearly missing.paypal.PNGpaypal2.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krystalgtan 

Maybe you would prefer to hear it from a paypal moderator ie employee.........

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Basics/WHERE-IS-THE-MESSAGE-CENTER/m-p/1849121#M53440

Re: WHERE IS THE MESSAGE CENTER?

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding the Message Center. The Message Center is currently used by Personal accounts. Owners of Business accounts do not use a Message Center at this time, and instead receive emails from PayPal as needed.

I hope this clarification helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Tags (0)

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krystalgtan 

Business accounts do not have a message centre, paypal email you direct.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

krystalgtan
Contributor
Contributor
No, they don’t. Please see the screenshot in my post.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krystalgtan 

Maybe you would prefer to hear it from a paypal moderator ie employee.........

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Basics/WHERE-IS-THE-MESSAGE-CENTER/m-p/1849121#M53440

Re: WHERE IS THE MESSAGE CENTER?

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding the Message Center. The Message Center is currently used by Personal accounts. Owners of Business accounts do not use a Message Center at this time, and instead receive emails from PayPal as needed.

I hope this clarification helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Tags (0)

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

krystalgtan
Contributor
Contributor

Noooope. Not true. I’m the one who is actually experiencing it here. Her advise is NOT applicable. Maybe before, yes. But definitely something might have changed! And why will they send me an email telling me to check my Message Center to view their response? They should have just simply responded right there and then without those generic messages. And to think I’ve sent them 3 emails already. All of their responses were the same - CHECK THE MESSAGE CENTER.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@krystalgtan 

ok, then if myself and the moderator are both wrong you should have no problem going to the message centre that we say won't be there will you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.