Cannot get verify to work

Ed36
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal, and while clicking around it said I need to be verified in order to be paid - I did the steps to verify (received a text with a code, and also did the tel. method to enter a code) - each time it initially said it worked and I was verified, then it said I was not verified.  Any advice?  Is verification necessary?  I have received two payments and am not in the waiting phase . . . so I would like to solve all problems while I am waiting.   Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Ed36

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear of the issues you've run into with your account. I am hoping that this has been fixed since you first posted to us. It sounds you were running into issues with our internal security system. This can happen to make sure the authorized user is logging into the account safely. If you are traveling or using a different device than normal to login, these are a few reasons why you may be running into this issue. 

If you are still experiencing this, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you do not have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.