Cannot access my account

Flutter88
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone advise on this?

I get to a page where it says " Security Prompt" with the PP logo above and nothing else - I cannot do a thing or go forward at all. 

All suggestions to gain access to my account revolve around forgetting / changing my password, which I've done.

My mobile phone is up to date and recently checked and verified.

I cannot log in to chat or phone or discuss anything with Paypal.

Where do I go from here?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Flutter88
Contributor
Contributor

I now have an email which tells me:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Service.

In an effort to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible, please direct all customer service inquires through our website.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click on Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal web page.

This will give you further information on how to “Call us” or send an email via “Message Center”.

Alternatively, you can log in to your PayPal account and choose "Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center", which will take you to PayPal's central hub for buyer and seller resolution and limitation information. You will find information about the limitation and steps to remove it below:

etc etc

I cannot log into my account - the security prompt page is not working

Is there anyone who can actually help with this as I no way to access my account OR contact Paypal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Flutter88
Contributor
Contributor

I now have an email which tells me:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Service.

In an effort to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible, please direct all customer service inquires through our website.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click on Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal web page.

This will give you further information on how to “Call us” or send an email via “Message Center”.

Alternatively, you can log in to your PayPal account and choose "Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center", which will take you to PayPal's central hub for buyer and seller resolution and limitation information. You will find information about the limitation and steps to remove it below:

etc etc

I cannot log into my account - the security prompt page is not working

Is there anyone who can actually help with this as I no way to access my account OR contact Paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.