Cannot Log In With New Security Feature!!

Lucky-Man
Contributor
Contributor

Hello People.

I am having trouble with PayPal security features.

I had a PayPal account when I was staying in the UK for a period of 7 years. Then I moved back to my country which is located outside of Europe. But I kept my PayPal account which I created on paypal.co.uk. The reason why I kept using the same account is because I wanted to have constant accress to the details of my previous PayPal transactions.

Now, PayPal recently introduced the security feature where it requires you to input a 4 digit code to log in. I saved my mobile phone number from my home country into PayPal details. When I logged in this morning, it prompted me to send a 4 digit code via SMS to my mobile phone, and I agreed.

However, I did not receive any code at all on my mobile phone!!! I then realised that it is sending the SMS to another number in the UK. When I updated the system with my mobile phone number, I do not remember PayPal asking me to input my country code. So I just inputted my mobile phone without the country code.

My very big problem is now, how do I update the system with my mobile phone which includes my country code, when I cannot even log in. Each time I log in, PayPal requires me to input a 4 digit code but this code is sent to another mobile phone number.

Please help me out??

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lucky-Man
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE DO NOT MARK THIS AS SPAM. THIS IS NOT A SPAM!!!

I BADLY NEED HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.