Cannot Confirm It's You

KrisC891
New Community Member

I have been trying for a little over a week to link my new bank account to my Paypal account and each and every time I do so I receive a message saying "Sorry we cannot confirm it's you" no other explanation. I have called Paypal and received terrible customer service, I had a 40 minute hold time then I was disconnected and when I finally went through their "authentication process" which was a series of strange multiple choice questions, I was still unable to link my bank account and was told I needed to wait 48 hours. Well here we are 48 hours later and my account still will not connect. I just got off the phone with a Paypal rep after being disconnected the first time and was told I need to wait until 11:45 a.m. to try the "authentication process" again. I understand having high security this time of year but I am logging into my own account and linking my own bank account why is this so difficult?! I am extremely frustrated with this process and this lack of customer service. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.