Can you still use prepaid walmart cards to verify your paypal account?

Dhyano
Contributor
Contributor
I read in multiple threads in the community forums that you can use certain walmart prepaid cards routing numbers, that are linked to GreenDot bank accounts, in order to verify your paypal account. I recently in the past year closed my personal bank account because of the Fee's and no longer have enough money to open, hold an account open to withstand Fee's, or even legally get a bank account in the state as I'm not a resident. I've been trying to sell some things on ebay to make money so I don't go completely broke and all the threads I've found on this topic are years old, the most recent being in 2018, and know that many things change year to year with paypal. So in summary would one of these prepaid walmart cards and bank info verify my paypal account, via the bank account method? And would this get me past the screen when trying to list on ebay of paypal asking for a credit card? (Which I assume is to verify the account?)
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.