Can't verify my account.

the-one-guy
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get passed the security check as I have recently changed my phone number and did not update my paypal account with my new phone number.  Now it's asking that I need to reset my password but when I do, it just sends me to verify that I have my old phone number, which I don't.

I've been using my computer for years and maybe might have logged in using my phone somewhere else, but I'm not sure. I've tried calling customer service and because of the pandemic, they are closed. I've tried messaging Paypal on Facebook and Twitter but when they place me in queue, I've waited a week and still no reply.

EDIT: So, I've contacted someone on Twitter but they replied with "Unfortunately, we don't have an option to solve login issues via social media support due to security reasons." and told me to call a number. The number went to the collections department of Paypal and they told me they couldn't help me get my account back.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.