Can't verify account even after linking a card (can't add bank account)

Worcestershirey
New Community Member

So I've been trying to verify my account because I have three tips coming from Streamlabs that my viewers on twitch.tv have sent me. When I try to link my bank account, it tells me "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

Well... I've been trying for a few weeks now. I just called tonight and the customer service representative basically told me to get the PayPal credit card thing, which I'm beyond not interested in and that doesn't sound like so much a solution as it does PayPal just trying to trick me into a card I don't want. All I want is to be able to claim the money I've been sent. 

I've been sure to put my routing and account numbers in exactly correct, yet I still get the message. There seems no way for me to be verified, and customer service doesn't seem to want to help over the phone. Anybody know anything I can do? 

Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Worcestershirey, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.